Friday, June 22, 2012

My list of things i am going to do this summer

Hello my name is Levi, i may seem like copy cat but, good luck with that is my moms so i will have something like her. And i am going to try something new every month. It will be awesome! So I hope you enjoy mini good luck with that!
here are some ideas i have for new things to try:

  • lacrosse
  • ballet
  • baking
  • running
  • photography
  • tennis 
  • ultimate frisbee
if you have another suggestion leave me a comment below.

2 comments:

  1. Levi Baumgart! This is so great to read your posts here.

    I think your draft list is very promising too--lots of diversity and it all sounds fun and well-suited to the summer. If we get to vote, I vote for lacrosse, photography, and baking; and that whatever you do, choose things that are different from one another.

    When does it begin?

    Looking forward to some more updates young blogger!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Levi! I love this idea. And for real, good luck doing everything you set out to do. I believe in you!
    Love, Mama

    ReplyDelete